Amy is a partner and Endowments & Foundations senior advisor at Brown Advisory, and she serves as a resource to our client teams in leading a best-in-class service model for endowments and foundations clients. Prior to joining the firm, Amy was the executive vice president and chief operating officer at the Baltimore Community Foundation where she held various executive, operations and financial management roles during her 13 years of tenure. Amy brings her broad past experience into her current role where she provides strategic advice and mission-aligned solutions to our clients.
- Rutgers University, BA
- Johns Hopkins University, MBA
- Board Member: Creative Alliance
- Board Member: Heifetz International Music Institute
- Audit Committee Member: Baltimore Community Foundation
- Past Trustee: Calvert School
- Past Chair of the Governance Committee: Calvert School