Jack is a partner, client advisor, and member of the Baltimore Private Client Leadership Team. Since 2010, he has served as Head of the Private Client Business, Private Client Chief Operating Officer, and Head of Baltimore Private Client. Prior to joining the firm, Jack served as Chief Executive Officer of Cavanaugh Capital Management (CCM), a fixed income investment management firm. Prior to CCM, Jack spent 11 years in marketing and sales roles for Morgan Stanley Investment Management, AOL Time Warner, The New York Times Co., and Young & Rubicam, all in New York.
- Columbia University, MBA
- Duke University, BA
- Board of Trustees: Mercy Health Services, Gilman School, St. Mary's Seminary and University
- Chair, First Fruits Farm Foundation
- Audit Committee, Associated Catholic Charities of Baltimore
- Former Advisory Board Chair, Stella Maris
- Former Executive Committee, American Heart Association Heart Ball